Tuesday, April 18, 2017

i miss my ex-friend...

Rugby is like Facebook

James Richards is a hooker that won a national title... on facebook he relishes making people unfriend him...if i had the time i would look for his words to that effect... he likes to attack and label people as lefties to diminish them
uses all of the talking points of the regime of moeny and death...was a commando, apparently...
i better be careful when dealing with a commando...
since he attacks lefties he attacks my mom and many friends....
he likes to call people snowfalke
so i tested his "i never unfriend anyone policy... 
this commando melted
i have no politics, im just a trouble maker living on the beach... NAMASTE!
Harry Baker. I can't respond directly in the post, probably due to some privacy settings it has... so I'm sharing. Two things...not necessarily about THIS particular post. 1. If you think I'm going respond to every cockamamie far left post, share, or personal diatribe...sourced from far left sources? You're nuts, a little self important, and a little "stalky." I DO appreciate that you "respond" to all my posts... But i don't expect you, or anyone else for that matter, to respond to mine. I just need to get things off my chest. 2. if you think all I care about is food issues (uh, dude, I'm in the restaurant biz, I do care a lot about them) ...if you think all I care about is food issues. a. you are either lying to deminish me, or b. not really very good at this fb thingy. Please feel free to check my fb past and current page entries. Stop lying to try trivialize me and goad me into responding to (most of the time) far left, radical drivel.


James Richards
10/13, 12:10pm
James Richards
I'm good. FB is like rugby to me. I leave it on the field.
Harry Baker when i missed the 35th anniversary Blackthorn Rugby game i was pissed....i said good publicity....they said "dont you have FB?" i said NO "IM NOT A 14 year old girl"
James Richards
James Richards It is like rugby, in that I leave my aggression on the field, like I do here on fb. I don't take it to the bar and beyond.

and strike three i guess...

THIS IS A MESSAGE I SENT TO JAMES AND TWO OTHER RUGBY JERKOFFS.... HE DECIDED TO SPAM US ALL... WHAT-EV's ... harry wins again?

i was going to send it to all the jerk offs i know but my fingers got tired....

Justin, Brian, sorry for the Pink Unicorn Spamming, Someone....this GUY James Richards thought he was spamming me....when he starts to run out of words he sends in the Pink Unicorns.......a real P.U.S.S. move.....
you may know him DUCKLIPS, they call him "commando" at PAC and he treats facebook like rugby.....he leaves it all on the field....HE calls in the unicorns for help when he can't make up his own thoughts.....I WATCHED ALL TEN HOUR there is some really interesting stuff
i stand by my original share comedy idea that you are jerk-offs though....
well thats one minute ill save some for later
James
Not what I what I was looking for Harry. Sorry. Our time is done. I love ya man. But you've lost it. Please see someone.
Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment