Thursday, April 20, 2017

420

BYe HAZ ALOHA CIAO

 
420
I missed some days people, sorry
happy 420 though
I celebrated a day early and was hungry all day
I will update my job website today
add a haz piece? Sure...
hasbro was the only dude who said he would play rugby on april first
I tried to arrange shit from mexico
no one cared except haz
APE17
bilingual cooking school examining myths that are out there about food
like egg yolks, perfect food or bad chlesteol...
goat cheese is better
cooking oils
better rugby through chemicals
rugby players seek an edge...ask this dude

I tried a few alternative supplements myself
lets see how good you are

match the supplement to the affect on my rugby

A) mushrooms B) peyote C) purple crystals D) cocaine E) weed F) roids (pill form)
G)adderal plus bee pollen plus ginseng

1) this alternative supplement constricted my throat at practice
2) this made everything simple and fun and pure neanderthal :made me a college all star
3)cause many penalties, fuck it mode, instant asshole
4)heart murmurs ended this experiment
5)this made me an unstoppable force who was in the moment and thinking rugby
6) ultra-violence..two kids carted off on stretchers, NOVA and St. Joes..sorry?
7)what day is it? Of course weed is perfect before, during and after rugby!

In montana I had a long conversation with a cow in a shop window. Imight still be there, if not for the urging of team mates to get moving. We were 'hosted' by some MAGGOTS. I stayed with a dude with a fridge full of mushrooms. I was laying on his bed, watching the popcorn ceiling writhe. Dudes gotta go. “He says heres a line and the keys to my mustang, meet you at the bar”
in my universal cocoon of wonderful, tunes crankN IT STARTED TO SNOW. A brief flurry. Not uncommon in montana in April.

Have you ever been driving a car and tripping your balls off when an AUDIBLE snowflake whooshes over your vehicle like a star wars triangle ship??
? THeN ANOTHER one.

This is the year I handcuffed myself to a local lass.
The sherrif unlcoked us at dawn after we slept in the handcuffs.
Pro tip. Do not lose the keys.
She had to use the potty. I stood behind the shower curtain.
Bow chicka wow wow

NEW CHANT...WE ARE TEMPLE RUGBY OWLS
WHOO WHOO WHOOT
TEMPLE RUGBY OWLS>>>THIS IS HOW WE DO IT.....mikeal leland does rugby OPERATICALLY....a one a two an mother fucking THREE.....AAHH AHHH AHH AHHH...ride of the VALKYRIE....operatically......
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Harry Baker
Harry Baker then who day who dat who dat temple owl?....who dat who dat....AND WE JOIN FROGGY CARR AND WALK A LITTLE SLOWER OR FASTER THEN THE OTHERS WITH OUR WHO DAT CHANT AND OPERA IMMIGRANTS SONG>>>>>> THEN RIDE OF THE VALKRIE>>>>>>we burn a viking ship during the parade in tribure while sinning immigrants song all the parts,,,guitar etc. plus leleand
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Harry Baker
Harry Baker i will film it with my camera if you need an instruction manual
Like · Reply · 1 hr

No comments:

Post a Comment