Sunday, August 9, 2015

i gotta be me

 
 
as a big brother i was kind of tough on my brothers growing up
some one had to be
my dad was raised in a house with  6 women

it ain't easy being a bully
but when my brothers tried to pass it down the line
to my adopted sisters
was where the bully shit came in handy
i did what i could to save them from what i created

anyway, being a bully was perfect
i had to be the lead asshole on my team several times
if you were wearing the wrong color on saturday i am sorry
i'm just doing me
doing what i do 
that's what harry's are known for

if there is any one who thinks i have a selective memory, please share in the comments
i do not edit them
i will take spam out
i will take out attacks on my family and threats
but i welcome debate

so what do you do when an athletic team mate is bonding with a team from Virginia
kicking your team's ass
and laughing with his new team mates as he scores?
ADD A LITTLE HARRY
the ball was in his hands when i hit him late in the lineout
but 
THAT'S WHAT TROLLS DO
that's why i never paid dues
i did the heavy lifting

so, I slowed this fella down alot
and when in the middle of a tackle
on a dead play
who in their rugby mind chooses NOT to land on dude
who chooses not to slow down the GAZELLE
for the others in the hunting pack

my neck on the line every scrum
because im the type of bastard that has no fear
thats what rugby was
me facing my fears and sharing the violence with the world

thank you rugby
it's the nature of the game
unless i missed a day 
please help me understand my flaws
i'm getting really zen in my 50's
rugby provided me some of the finest moments in my life
a freedom of expression
a place to grow 
a place to flower





No comments:

Post a Comment